GEMINIGHT 警告:您的浏览器不支持JavaScript将无法正常浏览!
Warning: Your browser does not support JavaScript!
注册(Register) | 登录(Login)
看随机帖

主站(Home) »  论坛(Forum)  » 电子游戏区(TV Game)
GEMINIGHT

自称:发贴器2号
等级:发贴器
帖子数:4896
积分:9167
阅读权限:99
板垣伴信不滿小林裕幸批评 NDS 的《龙剑》,反炮轰《鬼泣4》 1楼
Tags引力关联贴
来源:
http://www.1up.com/do/previewPage?pager.offset=0&cId=3163442
  http://beta.levelup.cn/news/NewsDetails/2007-10-8/24129.shtml

近日在接受记者采访时,由于听说《鬼泣4》的制作人小林裕幸批评《忍者龙剑传 龙剑》,一向脾气火爆的板垣伴信也毫不犹豫的向《鬼泣4》开炮。

采访中记者问道:“我们听说Capcom的制作人小林裕幸认为《忍者龙剑传 龙剑》算不上是动作游戏,因为它在掌机平台。”板垣伴信回应道:“昨天我听说了这个消息,我还是第一次听说小林裕幸这个名字。我本人倾注了很多精力在这个游戏(《忍者龙剑传 龙剑》)里,我的组员也为之努力工作了很久……现在突然有个人跳出来说这种话,我当然不高兴。我不知道它是基于什么原因说出这种话,但他得知道说这种话让他今后10年都会是我们Ninja小组的敌人……小林裕幸最好把眼睛擦亮点,仔细看看这个好游戏

记者接着问板垣伴信对于东京游戏展上《鬼泣4》试玩的看法。板垣伴信表示:“我感觉游戏中的敌人攻击不够聪明,那至少他们应该让玩家可以使出很多够酷的招式来杀掉他们。遗憾的是战斗感觉很平淡,而且单调。所以当我试玩这款游戏时感到很惊异……我很乐意他向我展示一下《鬼泣4》,如果他有这个自信的话。我倒想看看《鬼泣4》能不能打败《忍者龙剑传2》。”

P.S.
忍者外傳發售兩個月就全球出貨量180萬
http://games.hinet.net/Games/Gam ... D=&NewsTypeID=1

DMC3則是目前全球銷量162萬
http://vgchartz.com/worldtotals. ... her=&sort=Total

兩款大作人氣其實差不多...
发表于:2007-10-13 08:44(约16年前)  访问量:648
GEMINIGHT

自称:发贴器2号
等级:发贴器
帖子数:4896
积分:9167
阅读权限:99
2楼
硫酸脸终于对鬼泣4发言了\N\t

"我玩了会这游戏,那主角叫啥...尼奥?我站在一个杂兵面前,足有5秒,啥也没发生,然后他开始进攻了.等等,那也叫进攻?跟挠痒差不多...于是我又等了10秒,看着那杂兵在我跟前跳舞......

"我不想让DMC 饭伤心,是DMC4制作人先挑的头,他说NDS龙剑不算ACT.如果他那么有信心这么说,那就让DMC4证明一下.看看能不能把NG2比下去.....

"除非有人拿枪指着我的头,我才有可能为PSP做个忍龙,不过那以后我恐怕再也没兴趣做下去了....

1UP: How much of the demo I just played is representative of an average level...1% of the game, 2%?

TI: Uh, no it's definitely not that much. Right now we're looking at an overall playtime of about four hours or so for a single play through. This is something I've put a lot of thought into. At first I wanted to make it 15 hours long or something like that. But then I realized it'd be better to approach it as the kind of game you'd want to go through multiple times. 

Quote:
1UP: So are you saying you'll unlock things to make it worth playing multiple times, or are you saying the game will be so good you won't be able to help yourself and play over and over again?

TI: One method to motivate people to continue to play will be the leaderboards; [playing] to try and get a higher score and ranking. Another thing is that we think we have something that's really fun to play. We want to take the way the game feels and take it to a narcotic level. You know how DOA is fun to play even if you lose? Because it's just fun to control the characters -- we want to take Dragon Sword to that level, so you feel like you just don't want to put it down. 

Quote:
1UP: Will you have a Ninja Dog mode in this version for folks like EGM's Shane Bettenhausen who have to use ninpo to beat the bosses?

TI: You know people have been calling the Ninja Gaiden series hard, dating back to the original Nintendo days on the NES and then on the Xbox as well. But just as we created a fundamentally different game when we resurrected the franchise for Xbox, we're doing the same thing here; we're creating a whole new type of game for the franchise.

So I think we're going to make it, in terms of difficulty, more like Dead or Alive; instead of [how it is] in the previous Ninja Gaiden games -- where the result of an action would be a success, nothing happens, or a failure -- in Dragon Sword we'll make it so what you do is either a huge success, a medium success, or a small success, so you're always feeling like you're getting good feedback. I want to make it a game where being amazingly good at it will take a lot of work, but anybody can pick it up and play. It's going to be very offensive-oriented, as you can probably tell from playing the demo. Hopefully it'll be easy to pick up and play for a lot of people. I don't intend to make the enemies cabbages, so don't worry about that.

Quote:
1UP: Is there any voice-acting?

TI: Yes, it's a very Nintendo way of doing things. We have voice-acting but nothing's said; it's more of a sound-effect kind of thing. Like when Ryu's fighting you'll hear vocal samples.

Quote:
1UP: Do you guys enjoy knowing that you're bringing this kind of hardcore combat to the DS? There aren't many games like this on the handheld.

TI: Yeah people have been telling me that a lot, and I really appreciate it, but for me it's really that we were one of the developers who originally announced our participation on the platform back when DS was first shown. I knew that the hardware was capable of the game that I was envisioning, and I envisioned a game like this from the get-go, but I was preoccupied with other projects for a few years, and the DS team was very small for a long time. Now it seems like in the few years since the system's been out, we just have a market full of non-games and rather weak titles, and I think that the situation is rather unfortunate, and I'm glad to be able to bring this to that market.

Quote:
1UP: If you think this is the best control interface for an action game on DS, do you think a company like Capcom could put a Devil May Cry on the system?

TI: Well I'm not an employee of Capcom, so I couldn't say for sure, but it's tough for me to envision how they would do Devil May Cry on a handheld. I've seen their mobile phone version of it, and I wondered why they made the game that way.

There was a guy here at Tecmo who came to me and said he wanted to make a mobile phone version of Ninja Gaiden, and I said, "Look, man, there's no way one of my games is going to be able to run on a mobile phone." And at the time the sample he brought to illustrate that it was possible was DMC for mobile phones. I played it and was like, "You're really trying to tell me this is Devil May Cry?"

Quote:
1UP: Do you think you could make a compelling Ninja Gaiden experience on PSP?

TI: It'd be really tough to envision making a Ninja Gaiden for PSP. PSP is a piece of hardware that was designed completely as a home console you could take with you. So to me if I was going to bother making one for PSP, I should just make another one for Xbox 360 -- that's how I would treat it. If someone held a gun to my head and said, "Make Ninja Gaiden for PSP or else I'll kill you," I could probably do it. But it would certainly be a cheaper experience than on a home console, and I might lose my desire to make any other games after that.

Quote:
1UP: I heard through the grapevine during TGS that Capcom producer Hiroyuki Kobayashi doesn't think that Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword is a real action game because it's on a handheld.

TI: I heard about that yesterday, and I also heard the name Kobayashi for the first time yesterday too. When something I have personally put a lot of effort into and am really happy about, and something that my staff has been working on so hard for years...when someone comes in and insults that I'm not real happy about it. I don't know what his reasoning was specifically for saying that, but I sure hope he realizes he's going to make Team NINJA his enemy for the next 10 years by saying something like that.

on DMC4:

Quote:
TI: No, I don't treat it like that at all. I guess that qualifies as an action game, but I think it's a totally different kind of game.

Quote:
1UP: What kind of game would you describe it as?

TI: I was just shocked when I played the game, because to me the first rule of an action game is that the enemies have to be a threat, and the enemies have to come at you. And I was playing it, and I spent a couple of seconds moving...what's his name...Nero? I was moving him around, and I stood in front of an enemy for five seconds...and nothing happened -- he didn't attack me. So after that, he finally attacked me, but briefly, and I was like, "Wait a second, what was that?" So I waited another 10 seconds and the enemy was just dancing in front of Nero.

And I thought, "OK, I guess this is what the enemies are like in this game. I just have to find some cool ways to kill them." And then I pulled out the sword and tried every possible permutation of the stick and buttons, and I could only get him to do one kind of sword slash. Am I mistaken? Was I crazy?

Quote:
1UP: If I had to offer an observation at this pre-release junction, it's that Nero is so like Dante -- and Dante is an unlockable character -- that I wonder why they made them both so similar.

TI: So I just thought if the enemies aren't going to do very much, at least they could allow the player to do a lot of cool stuff to kill them, but the battles really felt flat [and are] one-dimensional. So I was just surprised when I played it.

1UP: Before, when the games were on separate systems, kids used to love to try and pit Devil May Cry versus Ninja Gaiden, arguing which was better. Now that they're technically going to both be on the same platform, what would you say to someone riding the fence trying to decide between buying Devil May Cry 4 and Ninja Gaiden 2?

TI: I have no intent to insult believers of Devil May Cry. The problem is that the producer of DMC4 insulted Ninja Gaiden DS. I mean if he has so much confidence that Dragon Sword is not an action game, then I'd love for him to show me Devil May Cry 4, if he's that confident. And I'd love to see if he could beat Ninja Gaiden 2.
发表于:2007-10-13 08:45(约16年前)
DANTE
注册于:2005年12月27日
等级:论坛元老
帖子数:3275
积分:15901
阅读权限:60
3楼
除非有人拿枪指着我的头,我才有可能为玩个忍龙
发表于:2007-10-13 21:46(约16年前)

标题(Title):
关键字标签(Tags):